Through the practice of shamanic journeying — entering into an altered state of consciousness and traveling outside of time into hidden, non-ordinary realms
Sandra Ingerman – The Ancient Practice of Shamanic Journeying
Discover the specific wisdom your compassionate ancestors hold for you to help you navigate these difficult times — from personal challenges to planetary healing.
Access guidance from helping spirits and learn shamanic ceremonies to help heal family, community & societal wounds.
Shamanism is the world’s oldest spiritual practice — and we need it now more than ever…
This ancient wisdom brings the focus back to our humanity and spirituality at a time when much of the world doesn’t seem to value these parts of life….
Between our health concerns, financial woes, jam-packed schedules, relationship struggles, a profound sense of isolation, climate change, and so much more…
It’s clear we’ve become increasingly disconnected from the wisdom that can help us most.
Fortunately, people all over the world are waking up to what our ancestors have been trying to give us… wisdom “breadcrumbs” for how to survive the times we’re living in — right now — in our personal lives, in our communities, and on the planet.
We often rush past these hidden realities in our daily lives and miss opportunities for the exact guidance and healing we’re seeking — and a powerful sense of love, connection, and guidance… that’s always available to us.
Compassionate spirits in invisible realms are ready to offer their guidance and healing on behalf of ALL of life on Earth — including you and the details of your life.
Through the practice of shamanic journeying — entering into an altered state of consciousness and traveling outside of time into hidden, non-ordinary realms — you can access this wisdom, and do your part to restore harmony and balance between humankind and the forces of nature.
You can also step into the role of a shamanic practitioner and journey for others and perform healing ceremonies for friends, loved ones, clients, your community, and the planet.
A shaman is a man or woman who has the ability to travel into hidden realms. He or she interacts directly with helping spirits to address the spiritual aspect of illness, perform soul retrievals, and remove spiritual blockages…
These practices are at the heart of shamanism — the most ancient spiritual practice known to humankind, dating back over 100,000 years.
Shamanism also teaches us that:
- Everything that exists is alive and has a spirit
- A web of life connects all of life — and the spirit that lives in all things
- Any belief that we’re separate from other life forms — including the Earth, stars, wind, etc. — is purely an illusion
Now you can explore the foundations of shamanic journeying as you bring it into your own life. You’ll explore surprisingly simple practices for accessing helping spirits — for YOUR healing, and the healing of our world…
As you’ll discover, shamanism is a system of direct revelation. All shamans might describe experiences differently — and the ways YOU see and interpret these experiences are what make them beautiful…
Receive Guidance & Training From One of Shamanism’s Most Respected Teachers
In a powerful new program with Sandra Ingerman, you’ll explore how shamanic journeying cultivates a rich inner landscape as you confidently step into exciting new possibilities for your life.
As you master entering into deep inner states, you can unlock more joy, self-empowerment, and appreciation for your life.
You can also discover how to walk the path of Spirit — no longer distracted by what your ego is pushing you towards — so you can experience what gives your life true meaning.
Join us for this brand-new program with Sandra and discover:
- The foundations of ancient shamanism — and how it’s THE path to connecting with your innate wisdom and power, healing the planet, and living in harmony with nature
- Three hidden worlds shamans journey to to “retrieve” guidance for their communities
- The true meaning of terms such as journeying, power animals, trees, rocks, and more
- How to journey for yourself AND on behalf of others
- How illness operates from a shamanic perspective — and a simple-yet-powerful healing method
- How to welcome and work with helping spirits
- Self-care when practicing shamanic journeying — for yourself and with others
- What to do when doubt sets in — for example, if you’re convinced you don’t “see” anything when journeying, or you’re starting to think you’re just making it all up
- The true meaning of divination as it relates to shamanic journeying
- The purpose of drums, rattles, whistling, sticks, bells, didgeridoos, click sticks, and chanting — in shamanic journeying
- The healing effects of shamanic journeying on human brain waves
- How shamanic journeying can give you a new perspective on climate change — and provide you with ceremonies you can perform for planetary healing
- Why your helpings spirits will be giving you an individualized lesson plan — and doing a personal dance with you
- How to approach the practice so you become a vessel of universal love and light
- How to step away from your ordinary thoughts and burdens to enter a field of energy beyond doubt, seeing from your heart instead of through the eyes of ego
- How to trust the spirit world — and feel safe and held in love within your practice
- How to rely on seeing through your heart, like shamans of the past, and stepping more into our unseen senses of clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience
- A powerful guided journey to meet your favorite nature being — whether it be animal, bird, reptile, insect, plant, or tree… you’ll learn about each others’ lives and become good friends
- And so much more…
As Sandra shares, shamanic journeying unlocks your ability to understand the root causes of emotional and physical illness (both in yourself and others) and to heal those imbalances at a spiritual level.
Through shamanic journeying, you can gain access to a team of compassionate helping spirits — devoted to your healing, growth, and evolution, who can provide you with advanced knowledge about how to navigate important areas of your life — from career to love to fulfilling your greatest purpose.
You can also access a direct connection to your ancestors, who offer blessings and guidance for your daily life… and cultivate new capacities — from courage to compassion — empowered by your helping spirit allies.
A letter from Sandra:
Did you know that the word shaman comes from the Tungus tribe in Siberia, and it means “spiritual healer, one who knows, or one who sees in the dark”?
A shaman is a man or woman who uses the ability to see “with the strong eye” or “with the heart” to travel into hidden realms.
The shaman also divines information for the community. Shamans act as healers, doctors, priests and priestesses, psychotherapists, mystics, and storytellers.
Shamans perform a variety of ceremonies. They officiate marriages, for example, and also lead ceremonies to help people:
- Welcome children into the world
- Transition to a good place at the time of death
- Mourn the death of loved ones
- Mark certain life transitions — including moving from childhood into adulthood
One of the major ceremonies a shaman performs is called a shamanic journey, when they move into an altered state of consciousness and travel outside of time into the hidden realms that many term non-ordinary, and are parallel to the “real universe” we reside in.
Shamans typically use some form of percussion, especially drumming or rattling, to go into an altered state, which allows the free soul of the shaman to journey into invisible worlds.
When you’re in an ordinary state of consciousness, your brain waves are in a beta state. When the shaman or shamanic practitioner listens to a rhythmic or monotonous drum beat, the brain waves slow down — first to an alpha state, which is a light, meditative state of consciousness, and then into a deeper state called a theta state….
And that’s the state that allows the shaman’s free soul to journey into the invisible worlds and gain access to helping spirits.
These helping spirits work with the shaman to bring healing to individuals, the community, and the environment. The helping spirits are also consulted with when information is needed…
I’ve trained over 10,000 people how to journey, and I’ve never met anyone who couldn’t journey if they kept trying! If you feel shamanism is the right path for you and keep up the practice over time, you’ll find your own doorway into the non-ordinary realms…
Through your work with your helping spirits, you’ll discover parts of yourself that will amaze you — as we often feel so small, and disconnected from our inner light and the power of our own spiritual nature.
You’ll discover a richness and beautiful textures in your inner landscape that you’ve been unaware of…
We are multidimensional beings that have the innate ability to journey into the transcendent dimensions of reality to gather guidance, healing energies for ourselves, our loved ones, clients, our communities and all of life, and the planet. We have the ability to join in cooperation and mutual love and respect with Earth, Air, Water, and Fire. It is time for us to establish a relationship of love and honor with nature that goes both ways. We honor that which gives us life and we are honored in return.
Shamans have been carrying healing energies from outside of time into this dimension of reality for tens of thousands of years.
This is not a time to lose hope. Let’s keep hope alive!
Join me in this powerful foundational training and learn how to apply this timeless shamanic wisdom to every area of your life — and to our collective experience here on Earth.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Sandra will guide you step by step into the unseen realms. With almost 40 years of teaching experience, she can do this safely and clearly, and will help you obtain the skills needed to be able to meet compassionate helping spirits who are waiting to guide you. You’ll bring healing energies into your own life while also learning how to work with others in your community.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Sandra. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to discover the foundational practices for accessing helping spirits for personal and collective healing.
Module 1: An Introduction to Shamanism & Its History
In this first module, Sandra will walk you through the history of shamanism and share the fundamental principles of shamanic journeying — as well as what you can expect over the next seven sessions together.
Sandra will also answer the common question, Where do shamans journey to? You’ll learn about the territories in the non-ordinary reality realms, referred to as the Dreamtime by the Australian aborigines and the Other Worlds by the Celts…
It’s a hidden universe where loving and compassionate beings live and offer help and healing to all of us!
In this class session, you’ll:
- Discern whether your journeys are really happening — or whether it’s your imagination
- Explore how shamans interact directly with spirits to address the spiritual aspects of illness, perform soul retrievals, divine information, and so much more
- Learn how the shaman goes into an altered state of consciousness to journey outside of time and space in non-ordinary reality
- Discover how shamans use rhythmic percussion to receive healing help and information for patients, family, and community
- Learn how to take care of yourself throughout your time in the course — and how to evaluate your results along the way
- Receive a closing guided journey so you can jump into your work in module two
Module 2: Preparation for Journeying — Greeting the Helping Spirits
In this module, Sandra will walk you through the preparation ceremonies that have been a vital part of shamans’ work everywhere in the world.
Sandra will also call in the helping spirits for the group. You’ll meet the spirit of the land where YOU live, so you can build a strong relationship with it — as you’ll soon find out, the land is your home and an ally in your work.
In greeting the helping ancestors of the land, you’ll get support for your intentions as the ancestors work on your behalf.
In this class session, you’ll:
- Welcome the spirits — and call in only those spirits who are willing to help and support the group
- Learn the difference between using a decree vs. petition to call upon spirits
- How to thank the helping spirits for being here… instead of begging them to come
- Explore sacred reciprocity as you honor the ancestors and they honor you in return
- How to dance and sing to create and build group energy
- Explore how shamans use singing and dancing to move their egos out of the way so the power of the universe can come through them
Module 3: Carrying the Power of Your Helping Spirits
In this module, Sandra will teach that when you work with a helping spirit. you actually carry their power.
She’ll lead a multi-step journey to identify the helping spirit who is volunteering to work with you, and discern what kind of power they carry.
In this class session, you’ll explore:
- Different journeying methods to help keep your concentration intact
- The many ways that shamans journey in other cultures
- How to breathe through your heart as you journey
- How to review the intention and purpose for your journey (it might just be to meet your power animal)
- The potential issues that come with sharing the identity of your power animals — and why you should share, not brag
Module 4: Exploring the Upper World and Working with Teachers
This time, Sandra will demonstrate a singing and rattling journey, showing you new ways to move through your journey.
You’ll also journey to the Upper World, choosing to either meet a teacher who can answer a question — or who will perform a healing for an emotional or physical issue you’re facing.
In this class session, you’ll:
- Study examples of teachers in human form who appear as gods and goddesses, ancestral spirits, religious figures, historical figures, deceased relatives, and more
- Discover how to ask the most useful questions of the spirits you meet — and why the best questions begin with who, what, where, or how
- Explore the many differences between the Upper and Lower worlds
- Perform a journey as a group, visiting the third level of the Upper World where shamans in cultures around the world perceive a crystal city
Module 5: Journeying Into the Middle World
You’ll explore shamanism’s deep roots in nature.
Sandra will share why the land, helping ancestral spirits, Earth, Air, Water, Fire, trees, plants, animals, rocks, and more have always been an essential part of the shaman’s family.
In this class session, you’ll:
- Explore how shamans built up strong relationships with all the nature beings in their landscape
- Discover exactly how shamans learned to live in harmony with nature — including the elements
- How this ancient work can help us heal today’s environmental crises
- Take your own journey to a favorite tree or other nature being
Module 6: Unlocking the Power of Divination Journeys
One of the roles of a shaman and modern-day shamanic practitioners is to journey to answer a question for another.
You’ll discover how you can journey for a friend, relative, loved one, or client.
Sandra will demonstrate a divination journey on her friend, Denise — as well as speak to the ethics of the work and how to communicate a journey you performed for another.
You’ll explore how you can journey on your own issues or for each other. You can also journey on group questions, journey to honor the seasons and moon phases, and more…
In this class session, you’ll:
- Discover how to remain objective when receiving guidance from the helping spirits
- Explore the importance of emotional maturity, common sense, and honoring confidentiality
- Learn why spirits often use metaphor when communicating
- Discover ways to create a journey circle in your local community
- Perform a divination journey for a friend, family member, partner, co-worker, pet, or nature of your choice
Module 7: Transforming Illness From a Shamanic Perspective
In this final module, you’ll move your focus to shamanic healing.
Sandra will explain the unique ways that shamans perceive emotional and physical illness.
She’ll also share a simple, yet powerful healing method you’ll feel completely ready for.
In this closing session, you’ll:
- Explore the many different ways that shamans work to restore power to a client
- Learn the principles of Power Animal retrieval — looking for an old animal who was once with your client who is willing to restore power to their life
- Discover a method of healing to help you stay open to getting a former animal to return
- Navigate the intricacies of long-distance Power Animal retrievals
- Explore how to best honor your helping spirits in your own way, so they’ll stay with you for a longer period of time; this can include writing a poem about them, drawing a picture of them, and more
The Ancient Practice of Shamanic Journeying Bonus Collection
In addition to Sandra’s transformative 7-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions. These bonus sessions complement the course and promise to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Can You Practice Shamanism and Keep to Your Christian Faith?
Video Dialogue between Sandra Ingerman and Karen Furr
As a child, Sandra Ingerman had visions of Jesus coming to her, and always felt an affinity with the esoteric teachings of Christianity. In this powerful dialogue, Sandra, who’s been teaching shamanism internationally for close to 40 years, affirms that there is no conflict between shamanism and Christianity. In fact, she once gave a keynote lecture for 300 Catholic priests and nuns on how to bring shamanism into the Catholic healthcare system.
Karen Furr, a former Catholic nun who’s now an ordained priest in the Independent Catholic Movement and a practitioner of alternative healing through shamanism and reiki, describes how she reconciles the practice of shamanism while being a practicing Catholic.
Performing a Virtual Fire Ceremony to Release a Pain, Old Wound, a Trauma, or a Limiting Belief System
Video Presentation from Sandra Ingerman
Sandra Ingerman is known for her powerful fire ceremonies, a fixture in all her workshops. During this video teaching, Sandra will guide you in identifying a blocking belief or old hurt you’re ready to release into the fire… to be transformed into love and light. Fire is a transformative force that can take your pain and transmute it into loving and light-filled energies that radiate throughout the web of life.
Medicine for the Earth
80-minute Video Teaching from Sandra Ingerman
In this video lecture, Sandra Ingerman shares key principles and elements that originate from shamanic and other spiritual traditions — revealing how YOU can work with spiritual practices to reverse environmental pollution. She shares some of the results of scientific experiments she performed with groups around the world to demonstrate the power of this work.
Nature, Sacred Tools, and Carrying Power
Video Dialogue with Sandra Ingerman
Sandra shares how becoming allies with the land and the beings in nature where you live is essential to understanding shamanic practice. She stresses the importance of honoring the materials in our sacred tools so they are true allies. And she shares a new way of journeying that can help you truly understand how shamans carry power.
Read more: https://archive.ph/OoTjW
Q & A
NLP - Self-help - Dating
NLP - Self-help - Dating
NLP - Self-help - Dating
NLP - Self-help - Dating