Imagine joining Dr. Fuhrman for your own personal Health Getaway from the comfort of your own home. Enjoy nine informative, fascinating and inspiring lectures, taken from
File size: 34.171 GB
Joel Fuhrman MD – Immersion Excursion 2010 Health Getaway
Get inspired to make the commitment to your health and to conquer your struggles with weight forever!
This series of 9 streaming video presentations allows you to share in the experience of attending a Dr. Fuhrman Getaway: the lectures, Q&A sessions, cooking demonstrations – all at your own pace and from wherever you are.
Runtime: 11.5 hours
Imagine joining Dr. Fuhrman for your own personal Health Getaway from the comfort of your own home. Enjoy nine informative, fascinating and inspiring lectures, taken from one of his week-long events.
- Learn the core concepts of the Nutritarian diet.
- Discover vital information about how you can prevent and reverse chronic illness such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Gain insight into how food addiction may be undermining your health and weight goals.
Get immediately download Joel Fuhrman MD – Immersion Excursion 2010 Health Getaway
Immerse yourself in the Nutritarian diet and learn why this nutritional approach works so effectively to guard against most chronic health problems, including autoimmune disease, osteoporosis, migraines and acne. Learn the basic techniques and principles for preparing great-tasting, nutrient-dense, plant-rich dishes. More than a week’s worth of recipes are provided to get you cooking Nutritarian-style in your own kitchen.
This streaming video collection delivers the information you need to take your health into your own hands and is always available with an internet connected device!
- Understanding the Core Concepts of the Nutritarian Diet
- Understanding Hunger and Food Addictions
- Prescription for Healthy Bones
- The Skinny About Fats
- Reversing Heart Disease and Diabetes
- Cooking for Health
- Cancer Prevention
- Disease Specific Nutritional Recommendations
- Open Forum Questions
Nutritarian Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Immersion Excursion Recipes from the Week (printable booklet)
Q & A