REIClub Foreclosure Academy
- 30% OFF - Paying with Crypto Currency
- 20% Off - Paying with All other payment method
- Product Delivery: After your purchase, we will send you a link to access and download the course (within 5 minutes - 8 hours).
REIClub Foreclosure Academy
Sale Page: REIClub Foreclosure Academy
Let me reveal just a little bit about the detailed, game changing, wealth making experience these DVDs will deliver…
SHORT SALE-ANOMICS (4 hours, 12 minutes of detailed Short Sale insider information.)
Take careful notes as Jerami completely peels back each layer of the Short Sale onion and learn the exact package every lender will want. Covers letters, hardship letters, HUD1, order of the package, where to send it to, how to get it assigned quickly, and other paperwork you’ll easily know, good enough to train your team members to do for you. Who knows better than a former bank top-level Loss Mitigator insider. And he’ll reveal every form, disclosure, addendum and clause you need to foolproof your offer and limit your liability.
- How to craft a Short Sale package that will get attention and let your negotiator bring you top dollar
- How to design the perfect HUD1 that will often net you thousands of dollars more per deal – sly tricks with this seemingly boring and simple document that no one else knows
- Let’s name names: which Banks play nice, which Banks play nasty… this makes a huge difference in how long it will take or even if you’re likely to have a successful transaction… don’t you want to know the score before investing your time, effort and money
- Positive Results Conversation – fancy name. The specific method of quickly pre-qualifying your deals so you can focus on the winners and drop the time wasters before investing anytime in appointments
- All about Broker Price Opinions (BPOs) – what they are and how the feasibility and profitability of the transaction relies on them
- Best way to orchestrate the BPO so you buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price
- How to get the lender to use your BPO values every time
- The 3 must includes on a Short Sale Purchase Agreement
- Why you need to do a Preliminary Title Report. Order it around the same time as the BPO
- What about 2nd liens… ask the lender this precise question to know if you should move forward or walk
- Do NOT sign your B to C contract until you have…
- Don’t even include these two items on a repair list… but there’s still a way to cover the costs
- Why you should go to the Court House foreclosure auctions and NOT buy… you’ll get something much more valuable than a good deal
- The best time to push the lender’s Loss Mitigator
- Where to get 30 day fast funding for flips with NO upfront fees… regardless of your credit score or financial qualifications
CONTRACTS-A-GO-GO (4 hours, 55 minutes of precise legalese made understandable.)
Contracts, addendums, disclosures, oh my. Use the right legal tools and you’re in good. Use the wrong legal tools and you literally could wind up bankrupt. But there’s something even more elite about the completely innovative and unique contract strategy Josh and Jeff use. It’s even trademarked and NOBODY else has this down… nor will they ever be able to rip it off (without landing in their own legal boiling pot of water).
Yea, it’s sort of an option contract… but much more stealth. And it’s sort of like a land contract… but way more effective and tax beneficial. And besides title companies and lenders have virtually shut out land contracts. Quite simply this is the best method to make cash in the Short Sale market… it’s also the most tax beneficial and liability limiting.
To those not privy it simply walks like a duck and quacks like a duck… so they think it’s just the same ole duck, but in reality it’s a tiger.
- About that Freddie Mac property flipping waiver… it won’t effect you
- Seasoning, smeasoning. It may lock out other investors but not you when you know this secret
- Title companies no longer close deals using a Land Trust. This super slick, trademarked method works even better… knowing about – and using – this method alone is worth more than the entire cost of the weekend
- FHA 90 day hold cramping your cash flow… here’s how you can LEGALLY do a same day A-B, B-C sale with an FHA loan… the Garn St Germain Federal Depository Act guarantees it
- How to locate, interview and qualify a title company or closing attorney. You can’t play a professional game with amateurs and you can’t gamble you’ll just happen to get a sophisticated closing team. This is how you ENSURE you will
- Do you know those sneaky lenders can drop a bomb on your back to back transaction by retracting the Short Sale. Do this one thing and you stop them cold
Why you MUST counter offer EVERY offer – even when the price is right
- The 6 word-for-word clauses to include in your Counter
- Ask the end buyers lender this to ensure no surprises that kill the deal
- Control the lender and title company in an A-B, B-C deal or you may never get to closing
- 3 important save-your-butt reasons why you must record a Notice of Option contract. Here’s what it should say. Here’s when and where to record it
- Using an option contract gives you these four advantages
- The heads up statement to always include in your option contract so you stay above reproach
- Do this early and often
- When your HUD1 needs to be a non-HUD HUD and why this makes your life easier
- What’s an Authorization to Release Information – where do you get it, what do you use it for and when
- Title insurance – don’t leave closing without it if you’re going to hold title more than a minute
- What four words need to be on an option contract for a Florida property
- $10 is sufficient consideration in all states but…?
- The difference between equitable interest and contractual interest and how it effects your transaction
- How to fix title problems and why you must
- Option contracts have time periods… how long should yours be?
- Don’t forget the spouse
- What you need to know about Equator – this is about doing Short Sales, not about geography
- Use these 4 characteristics to find the best short sale properties
- How long should a long term lease be? one day less than…
(5 hours, 49 minutes of marketing from core concepts to advanced strategies.)
We all like the thrill of a deal strategy. Let’s face it – you can know 17 ways to short sell, 15 methods to flip houses, 22 tricks of wholesaling but the hard fact is:
if you don’t have buyers or sellers, you don’t have squat.
How do you get more done for less? Automate and systematize. The Marketing sessions are packed with both solid basics and little known, leading edge methods to keep your pipeline full.
- Realtors… Investors hate them. You’ll love them when you learn how easy it is to have them be delighted to list and sell your houses for you – fast
Follow these 5 rules to completely dominate your market online
- “Deals” are Buyer mousetraps… here’s the cheese you need to get them to bite
- 3 easy-to-implement strategies to draw in more people to your website than watch the Super Bowl
- Blogging absolutely gets great results. But blogging is A LOT of work… EXCEPT if you do it this way… so little work, such big rewards
- Use Twitter this way and you could get enough leads to keep your pipeline full. Oh, and, you can automate the whole thing
- Do you know about the premier tool of the trade that will completely automate 80-90% of your lead generation
- Nobody ever plans to be in foreclosure. Here’s how you can use that to your advantage while your competition focuses on the wrong thing
- Defining your sweet spot and why that matters… a lot
- The #1 reason Investors fail to achieve a profitable business and how you won’t fall victim to it
- types of marketing campaigns and when and why to use each one
- The most valuable thing you can do in marketing
- The most important marketing campaign input. Don’t make the mistake of ignoring this and losing big
- Free skip trace?… here’s 4 places to get them
- The cheapest, most effective marketing is?
- The marketing method that gets the greatest response
- Follow these 3 rules to ensure a successful marketing campaign. Everything else is noise
- How to set up your referral engine
- Avoid these 3 top mistakes with Realtors
- 4 best lead types… 2 of them virtually unknown
- You got the lead, they’re not going to work out as a buyer or seller. Here’s how you can still monetize them
- The hare and tortoise… what’s the critical difference?
(5 hours, 59 minutes of beyond the single deal, how to create a wealth building business.)
For some folks Real Estate Investing is a hobby. We wish them well. For the serious Investor – part time or full time – it’s a business with a profit objective… a huge profit objective.
Other courses may teach you some methods or techniques but no matter what type of investing you choose to focus on, until you learn how to work as a systematized business you’ll always be trading hours for dollars.
- The crucial difference between a business owner and an investor and why it matters to your wealth
- These are your 3 daily priorities. Build your business around these and success will be locked in
- It’s not the money, it’s the…
- Are you running on random… Do you know how much that costs you?
- Start with ACER, explode your results
- Six keys to a 7-figure business
- How GAM can crush your productivity and the simple way to stop it
- How to permanently lock your mind into wealth mode… so you’ll never struggle from deal to deal
- Why each person working in your business – and YOU – need a POA
- What drummers and meetings have in common
- To take your business beyond today and this week you must consistently schedule time for FFT
- The only time you should multi-task, in fact it’s much better to multi-task this way
- The simple rule of thumb for outsourcing and delegation
- A bad hire costs businesses on average $300,000. Here’s specifically how to advertise, sort and interview to ensure you hire right
- What you get when you pay commission based compensation and why all of your employees and contractors should have at least part of their compensation commission
- Have an in house negotiator? They should be able to handle this many files at a time. More than that and you risk them dropping the ball
ASSET PROTECTION (47 minutes of how to play wealth defense.)
- Wealth alert: the top 4 legal and wealth challenges Real Estate Investors have and how to side step them
- Keep accurate records of these 3 things or as many folks who haven’t, one day your wealth can go up in smoke
- Handshakes are nice… at cocktail parties. Get this document signed before you allow anyone to do work on a property… and avoid a nasty legal hangover
Having the proper wealth shields discourages lawsuits like a frayed tight rope above a 5,000 foot canyon discourages visitors… how to determine what shields work for your unique situation
- How many identities do you need?
- Not all _____________ or all ____________ are created equal
- Why the reality of visibility is a threat to you
As you can see this closed door conference was packed with top notch, elite Real Estate Investing information that can:
* make and grow your wealth…
* in a business that YOU lead rather than being a slave to…
* all while reducing your liability and taxes and protecting your wealth and livelihood
There’s a total 21 hours and 45 minutes of business and life changing content.
***** Terms of Sale *****
* After payment, we will send you a link to access and download the course anytime you want.
* We just refund you in case of:
(1) Item is not as described
(2) Item doesn’t work the way it should
(3) Item support is promised but not provided
More Courses: Real Estate